ABOUT PINK LEMONADE
We are “PINK LEMONADE LLC”. This website viz. www.pinklemonade.us (“Website”) has been set up, and is operated and maintained by PINK LEMONADE to act as an electronic marketplace that provides an electronic venue for sale of products and services (“Products”) to retailers and whole sale / institutional / business buyers (“Buyers”).
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” used in this Policy refer to PINK LEMONADE and the terms “You”/ “Your”/ “Yourself” in this Policy refers to the users of the Website “Users” i.e.
(a) Buyers of Products on the Website; or
(b) All persons who visit or access this Website, or avail any of its functionalities or use any data or information available on the Website in any manner.
PINK LEMONADE is committed to ensuring privacy of the Users on its website.
TYPES OF USER INFORMATION
Collection of “Information”: PINK LEMONADE may request for, collect or gather such “Information” (which shall include data) as it deems necessary, relevant or incidental for rendering an improved shopping experience to Users and for other purposes as specified in Paragraph 6 below.
Personal Information: Such “Information” may include Personal Information relating to Users such as (a) User’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address, delivery address (if different), gender, purchase history etc. (b) financial information such as bank account or credit or debit card information; (c) physical condition of User; (d) a description of the item requested or purchased; (e) the internet protocol (“IP”) address of User’s computer; (f) any other “sensitive personal data or information” relating to the User as defined under the applicable Rules under the Act.
Non-personal Information: PINK LEMONADE may also collect certain non-personal Information from the User, when the User visits and / or uses the Website. Such non-personal Information would include but not be limited to information such as geographical location of User, IP address, type of browser, operating system of User’s device, and details of usage of Website etc. Such non-personal Information is collected through various ways including “cookies”. Cookies are text files placed on Your computer, to help the website analyse how You use the site. Such information is not used to track information about individuals, but is used on an aggregate level to customize our site, improve the online experience of the User and plan advertising and promotions.
Internet Database: PINK LEMONADE has created an internet database to allow consumers to store their shipping and billing information, track the status of their order, list previous orders and retain email preferences. Registration is entirely voluntary, and You have the ability to correct or delete the information at any time. This information can be accessed through the “My Account” section of the site.
MODES OF COLLECTION OF USER INFORMATION
The information referred to above may be collected or received by PINK LEMONADE (a) directly from the User, when the User either provides any specific information on the Website; or (b) from use of the Website by the User; or (c) from third parties who have collected any Information relating to the User, and who have shared it with PINK LEMONADE.
There are times when You may provide information to us voluntarily, otherwise than through use of the Website. This occurs when You provide Your feedback to us through e-mails, return forms, letters or telephone calls. We may use this information to respond to Your query and to keep track of feedback received from You.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
PINK LEMONADE may collect, store and use Information for any purpose as may be permissible under Applicable Laws, including but limited to the following:
- To display the User’s business listing or Product offerings across the Website to fetch maximum business opportunities for the User;
- Facilitation of Your use of the Website, handling and execution of orders placed on the Website by the User, process payments, communication with User about orders etc.;
- Respond to any inquiries posed by the User;
- Maintain accounts of the User, display contents inputted by User such as User profile, User wish list etc.;
- Help recommend to the User merchandise and services that may be of interest to him / her;
- Personalize User’s experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, Products and offers tailored to the User’s preferences;
- Customization, administration etc. of the Website, location of errors, Website testing, data analysis for the Website etc;
- Provision of various services on the Website;
- To protect integrity of the Website, improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuse of our Website;
- To conduct analytical studies on various aspects including User behaviour, User preferences etc.
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- To permit employees of the Company to contact Users, and enable them to implement the orders placed by Users, resolve User queries, issues, grievances etc.;
DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION OF USER INFORMATION
PINK LEMONADE considers the Information about its customers as an important part of its business. Accordingly, PINK LEMONADE shall not engage in sale of Information relating to Users to third parties. However, PINK LEMONADE may share User information with third parties in the circumstances specified herein below, after reasonably assuring itself that such third parties have undertaken to maintain confidentiality of Personal Information relating to the Users:
- Third Party Vendors / Service Providers: Personal Information relating to Users may be made available to the third party Vendors, distributors etc. who sell their Products on the Website. Further, PINK LEMONADE may engage third party service providers to render various services, and perform various functions in relation to the business undertaken on the Website, and / or for the Purpose(s) discussed in Paragraph 6 above. For instance, PINK LEMONADE may engage third party service providers for maintenance of its website, fulfilment of orders, delivery of packages, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing of credit card payments, provision of customer services etc. Such third party service providers / Vendors would have access to Personal Information of Users for the purpose of performing their functions / rendering their services etc.
- Government Agency: PINK LEMONADE may share any Information relating to Users (i) with Government agencies mandated under the law to obtain Information relating to Users from PINK LEMONADE; (ii) any third party, when PINK LEMONADE is required to disclose the same under an order of a Government or judicial authority under any law for the time being in force, or where such disclosure is necessary for the compliance of a legal obligation.
- With User Consent: Without prejudice to the aforesaid, PINK LEMONADE may disclose Personal Information relating to the User with his / her / its consent. For this purpose, PINK LEMONADE may send a prior notice to the User before sharing Personal Information relating to the User with third parties. In case no objection or intimation is received from the User, PINK LEMONADE would presume that User has granted its consent for sharing of said Information with third parties.
PINK LEMONADE will share Your Personal Information internally with such persons who need it to complete Your purchase or carry out Your instructions regarding the receipt of marketing information.
PINK LEMONADE shall keep sensitive personal data or information for only as long as the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. For those customers who have registered for the mailing list, their personal information is kept until we are notified that they no longer want their information stored.
SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES FOR PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
In order to make every effort to ensure that Your experience on the Website is secure, we use encryption technology to protect You against the loss, misuse or alteration of Your personal information. When You fill out any contact forms or access Your account, a secure server encrypts all of Your information through the use of Secure Socket Layers (SSLs). -
ACCURACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
PINK LEMONADE relies on Users to notify it of any changes in personal information. Should any inaccurate information come to PINK LEMONADE’s attention, it will investigate and correct the information and, if necessary, apprise the User of the change. Only those staff members who need the User’s personal information in order to respond to the User’s requests are given access to it. Employees are provided with training and information regarding the proper handling of personal information. All information stored in PINK LEMONADE’s computer system is protected from unauthorized access and information that is stored in document form is kept in secure locations to prevent access by unauthorized persons.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the State of California, we provide you with information on how to exercise your disclosure choice options such as your right to opt-out (which we may sometimes refer to as “unsubscribe”) or opt-in for use of your Personal Information by third parties (such as Advertisers) for marketing purposes. Therefore, pursuant to the California Civil Code, we are not required to maintain or disclose a list of the third parties that received your Personal Information for marketing purposes during the preceding year. If you are a California resident and wish to request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, please send a request by email to our Privacy Administrator email@example.com
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about your privacy or security on our Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org